Heavy Duty Telephones Auto Dial Phone Tunnel Phone Knsp-10 Kntech
|FOB Price:||US $50-299 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $50-299/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000PCS Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Heavy Duty Telephones Auto Dial Phone Tunnel Phone|
- Model NO.: KNSP-10
- Function: Industrial Telephone
- Touch Screen: Without Touch Screen
- Voice Mail: Not Support Voice Mail
- Answering Machine Record Audio Format: Industrial Telephone
- Customized: Customized
- Hook: Yes
- Keypad: Yes
- Size: 320*205*120mm
- Button: Yes
- Vandal Resistant: Yes
- Transport Package: Packaging Material: Pearl Cotton, Carton
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Type: Auto Dial Phones
- Display: Without Display
- Dial: DTMF
- Cordless Telephone Frequency: Industrial Telephone
- Accessories: Telephone Cords
- Color: Yellow
- Handset: Yes
- Door: No
- Weatherproof Degree: IP67
- Analogue, VoIP: Optional
- Trademark: kntech
- Specification: CE, FCC, RoHS, ISO9001: 2008, IP67
- HS Code: 8517180090
Miki Mok - Sales manager
Cell: +86 135 3042 8923
Made of industrial environments that need an intercom telephone which can with stand rough usage & treatment.
The Weatherproof phone will be designed to work on Railway, metro, tunnel,etc. Housed in robust aluminium die case with spring loaded door, it will offer protection against the outdoor environment,vandals resistance and rot resistance.
The unit will meet all the latest European/UK standards for EMC and US FCC, telephony,
waterproofing IP66, and lightening protection together with offering the level of performance and reliability demanded in such an environment.
DTMF(Dual Tone Multi Frequency)
Standard and SMART Analogue and VoIP-SIP options available
Matching with most PABX,PBX and PAX systems.
|Product Name:||Kntech Auto-dial waterproof phone|
|Product model:||Kntech KNSP-10|
Applications of Heavy Duty Telephones auto dial phone tunnel phone:
As Public telephone for indoor or outdoor, Taxi or bus stands or station, Highway call box
Railway, metro, ATM machines side, Tunnel, Port, Dock, Mines, Generation facilities...
A good ideal telephone for use in wet or corrosive atmospheres
Main features of Heavy Duty Telephones auto dial phone tunnel phone:
1. Robust aluminium alloy die-cast body, Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware, simple installation.
2. Auto-dial, as soon as you pick up the hand set the phone will put through. Or one button optional
3. Weather resistant to IP66 standard, service temperature range from: -35 degree to +75 degree
4. Magnetic reed hook-switch
5. Telephone line powered. No external power or battery back up required.
6. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21
7. Handset: made of special engineering plastic, high anti-knock resistance, Weatherproof, armoured cable optional,
8. Hearing Aid compatible receiver, Noise canceling microphone.
9. Handset integrity wiring to enable the telephone system to check if the telephone unit is still operational.
10. Selectable 7 minute time out, to release the line if the handset is left off hook.
11. Ingress Protection: GB4208-93 IP66 EMC: EN55022/EN55024/EN50121-3-2: 2006 FCC
Packaging specifications of Heavy Duty Telephones auto dial phone tunnel phone:
Machine size:320 *205 *120( mm )
Carton size:439 *277 *191( mm )
Packaging material: pearl cotton, carton
VOIC OVER IP- SIP (Optional)
Connection type: RJ45 Socket inside sealed enclosure
Power supply: External 24V dc
Call set-up Protocol: Session Initiation Protocol(SIP)
Configuration: DHCP or STATIC IP address provisioning