Heavy Duty Telephone Beacon and Sounder Knsp-15mt K2 Kntech
|FOB Price:||US $50-399 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $50-399/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000PCS Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Heavy Duty Telephone Beacon and Sounder Knsp-15mt|
- Model NO.: KNSP-15MT K2
- Certification: GS, CE, RoHS, FCC, ISO
- Condition: New
- Defend Grade: GB 4208-93 IP 66 / IP67
- Cabinet: Aluminum Alloy Die
- Phone Cover: Yes
- Version: PSTN, IP Poe, GSM
- Type: Wired
- Information content: Voice
- Transport Package: Koontech Standard Pearl Cotton
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Usage: Phone, Telephone, Mobile phone
- Size: 320*205*120mm
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Handset: Yes
- Button: No
- Wall Mounting: Yes
- Support Network: Ethernet
- Trademark: Kntech
- Specification: CE, FCC, RoHS, ISO9001: 2008, SGS
- HS Code: 8517180090
Miki Mok - Sales manager
Cell: +86 135 3042 8923
Made of industrial environments that need an intercom telephone which can with stand rough usage & treatment.
The Weatherproof phone will be designed to work on Railway, metro, tunnel,etc. Housed in robust aluminium die case with spring loaded door, it will offer protection against the outdoor environment,vandals resistance and rot resistance.
The unit will meet all the latest European/UK standards for EMC and US FCC, telephony,
waterproofing IP66, and lightening protection together with offering the level of performance and reliability demanded in such an environment.
DTMF(Dual Tone Multi Frequency)
Standard and SMART Analogue and VoIP-SIP options available
Matching with most PABX,PBX and PAX systems.
|Product Name:||Kntech Handfree loudspeaking|
|Product model:||Kntech KNSP-15MT K2|
|material:||Robust aluminium allay die-cast body|
Product general description
1.1 Main Product features
1. Robust aluminium alloy die-cast body, Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware, simple installation.
2. Full keypad with memory, 10 button programmable speed-dial telephone
3. One calling button, One auto-dialing call button for emergency call.
4. Door cover: orient automatically and good self - closing, convenient for use.
5. Weather resistant to IP67 standard, service temperature range from:-30ºC to +75ºC
6. Magnetic reed hook-switch
7. Robust AC cord, AC power supply from 110V~240V. Built in battery optional.
8. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21
9. Hearing Aid compatible receiver, Noise canceling microphone.
10. Phone integrity wiring to enable the telephone system to check if the telephone unit is still operational.
11. Selectable 7 minute time out, to release the line if the handset is left off hook.
12. All of the components including keypad, buzzer, circuit board and cabinet are designed to be multi - layer waterproof and dust - proof which is up to Class III grade. The whole machine is up to national standard GB4208-93 IP 66.
13. Phone is provided with high stability, high anti-jamming capability standard to GB/T 15279-94.
14. Built-in amplifier 15W. Loud speaker: 15W (30W optional). Built-in transformer. When the other side call this unit this speaker will ring loudly. After 5 times (the phone itself is set for 5times and this time adjustable) ring if still no body pick up handset the phone will put through by itself. Calling side can broadcast and its voice can spread to the workers nearby or other maintenance workers will easy to notice through loudspeaker.
15. The phone will stop the line (release the line) when the other side cut off the line.
Kirk electro dynamic transducer for both handset transmitter and receiver
Spring cable or armoured cable to attach the handset to the telephone main unit
Stainless steel cable to connect exchange.
Inductive coupler fitted for hearing aid compatibility.
Handset integrity wiring to enable exchange to check if the phone is still operational.
Well treated PCB used inside the phone.
Robust screw terminals used for the connection of ringer, handset, line in, hookswitch.
Selectable 7 minute time out, to release the line if the handset is left off hook.
All connectors be greased in production.
1. Applicable for various types of SPC exchange and dispatching exchange system with feeding voltage of 33-60V.
2. Ambient temperature:-30ºC~60ºC Relative humidity:10%~95%
Atmospheric pressure: 86~106Kpa Circumstance noise:≤ 60dB(A)
3. Sound level of ringing:≥70dB(A).
4. Standard frequency:low frequency group:697,770,852,941Hz,
high frequency group:1209,1336,1477Hz, frequency deviation:≤±1.5%
If service line is a 3Km signal-level:
Standard frequency:low frequency group:-9dB±3dB,high frequency group:-7dB±3dB,level difference between low and high frequency of compound signal:2±1dB,the total distortion caused by intermodulation of harmonic wave is lower than the basic level by at least 20dB.
5. Call transmission index:(5KM)SLR≤12,RLR≤-1,STMR≥10, output impedance is 600Ω.
6. Super strong function is available for dialing 12 groups of numbers stored in the memory (maximum length of each store number is16 digits)
7. AC power supply: 120V~240V
8. Amplifier and loud speaker: 15W ( 30W optional)
Machine size:320 *205 *120( mm )
Carton size:439 *277 *191( mm )
Packaging material: pearl cotton, carton
VOIC OVER IP- SIP (Optional)
Connection type: RJ45 Socket inside sealed enclosure
Power supply: External 24V dc
Call set-up Protocol: Session Initiation Protocol(SIP)
Configuration: DHCP or STATIC IP address provisioning