KOONTECH IP Video Door Phone with RFID Industrial Telephones Knzd-51
Koontech IP voice door phone
KNZD-51 IP voice access telephone using advanced technology and the security and stability of Broadcom master chip, greatly improve the system's stability and durability while SIP2.0 standards-based protocol that can be perfectly compatible with all current mainstream SIP-based IP PBX / softswitch, IMS platforms such as Asterisk, Broadsoft, 3CX, Elastix, etc. for users to quickly deploy equipment more convenient.
KNZD-51 pan with a high-strength cold-rolled steel, with high-quality aluminum shell, impact resistant up to IK10 standard. Its product features and production process materials are inherited KOONTECH special industrial telephones high quality, high demand and so on. Product modeling beautiful, stylish, elegant, functional and practical, reliable, easy installation, comfortable buttons and low power consumption. Popular with customers welcome, is widely used in apartments, hospitals, schools, subways and other places.
1.Built-in dynamic noise reduction, to achieve high-quality voice communications
2.With light on Metal Keyboard
3. Support two SIP account
4. High-strength cold-rolled steel housing and high-quality aluminum shell, impact resistant up to IK10 standard
5. Support RFID, remote and password door open
6. Access control, intercom and IP broadcast triple feature integration
7. Support SIP2.0, support SIP2.0(RFC3261) and related RFC protocol
8. Using Web online configuration, easy to manage
9. Support safe mode, and can be upgrade the software.
Button: 12 full keypad with light and one handset free button or speed dial button
RJ45 network port x2: network x1 (Support 802.3af Class 1 POE)
PoE: 802.3af (Class 0 - 12.95W) 48V/380mA(Not a standard design)
Master chip: Broadcom
Audio Amplifiers: 2.5W
Powered: 12V+-15%/1A DC or POE
Material: Cold-roll steel sheets, Aluminium alloy
Weatherproof degree: IP55
Product Size: 230*126*76.5 mm
N. W: 1.6kg